View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 09:43 PM   #482
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I've been hoping and hoping to have a Downs dream for quite a while, and I finally had one a week and a half ago.

I was sure I'd have a dream involving Werewolves, and that Fea, SPM, Di, Spawn, Boro, Kuru, morm, and a few other WW regulars would show up.

But it wasn't like that at all. It was weird.

In my dream, I was on a computer at my school logged in on a website with a bunch of my RL friends and we were IMing, and then this message popped up that I had been added as a friend by some girl named Veronica. There was a picture of a blonde girl next to her name and I knew that I'd seen her before, but I didn't know who she was. Then I looked down the row from me in the computer lab and saw her sitting there.

I asked her why she had added me, and she said "Phantom, you dummy- it's me, Lush." And I said, "No, your name is Natalia," but she answered with something like "Yes, yes, but it's also Veronica." And for some reason, my dream-self thought that her answer somehow made sense.

So then I asked her if there were any more Downers on the site, and she said, "No, there are only Russians on this site." I told her that it wasn't true because my friends on that site didn't live in Russia, but she said something like "How do you know they didn't move from Russia?" Now, none of them did move from Russia, but in my dream I didn't know that for sure, so I figured that all my friends must have moved from Russia. (I'm not sure why I didn't ask her about why I was a member of the site)

So anyway, yeah... really strange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
and then Laura Bush was chasing me
Not as weird as that though.

Though I have had a dream in which the Bush twins chased me, and I let them catch me of course.

Last edited by the phantom; 10-07-2012 at 12:38 PM. Reason: sp
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote