View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 03:47 AM   #1466
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Hi! I missed you guys...almost fell into an apoplectic(sp?) shock. Anywhen...

Quote:
When people you don't know come up to you and ask you to "speak elvish." You rapidly sing the "A Elbereth Gilthoniel" song, startling them.
Namarië is also good, although quite long. Took me a few months to memorise.

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A chapter a day drives the HP fans away."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How about 'Quoting a chapter a day'? That would certainly scare them away!
Thanks, Elennar for that good(demented, but good) idea! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Wooo! I love you, my online friends! *group hug*

*hugs back*
By the way, online friends for me is a non-existent term. Except for one or two non-online friends, you're all the friends I've got. *another group hug*

I know! I only have 3 close friends who are my own age. I seem to get along fine with people who are older than me, but when people my age see me, they tend to think "Run! Hide! Very scary person with weird hair!"
Orominuialwen, are you some sort of a long- lost sister? Seler nin!

Quote:
~When you know the shire date but not the "real" date
My cellphone's clock is on Gondorian date, BD time.

Quote:
some stupid guy yelled after her "Halloween is over, you know!"
Quote:
~When you contemplate chucking an exacto-knife at a kid in your art class because he said, "Lord of the Rings is the stupidest movie I've ever seen" and "Anyone who says Lord of the Rings is better than Star Wars should get punched in the face."
Death. Death. Death. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Quote:
Wheee! Changed my avatar! I love my new one! *huggles avatar*
Quote:
Yay, new avatar! ^ ^
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
~When you are dreadfully sad that you weren't a fan early enough to get to see FotR in theatres, and they won't be showing Trilogy Tuesday in a theatre near enough for you to go, so you feel as if you've missed something really, really good. Which of course I did.
Me, too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
~when you have a folder on you desktop that you use to keep stuff that you 'need,' but rarely use, and you name it 'mathom house'
My room's full of mathom...partly the reason why it looks like Mordor.

OK...
~When you mope around, because it's your freaking sembreak. So you decide to drown your sorrows by finishing the books again(4th time this year...I think)
~You commemorate the day you first finished LotR.(Yay! January 13 is approaching!)

Later days! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
->banakil on mumakil
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote