View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #254
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Ooh suspicion, was wondering when that was going to turn up. I suppose I'd best defend myself somewhat. Let's see.

That thing I was going to mention but never did was purely because I changed my mind, and no it was nothing to do with you or Aganzir. Why should it have been? Was there something on Day 1 between the two of you I should have noticed? If you want to know what it was I was going to mention it was a point about Legate that I have since brought up I think, the one about it looking like he was trying to get Gifted's to reveal. I have been in too many villages where Day 1 discussion is dominated by that argument and didn't want to have the same one again.

As for your comment about Mith, I had come back and flicked through the posts before making a short one of my own before I went off to write a mammoth LJ post. If it feels plastic it's probably because it was written in very little time and almost in draft form, as I was noting down points as I went along.

Um, I don't entirely understand the thing you're saying about Legate and Aganzir. I didn't think that Aganzir was going to die, as far as I recall she didn't even have any votes.

Stylewise I wouldn't bother concentrating on my past games. My style changes constantly depending on how much time I have and how I'm feeling more than role. Yes, I do praise people. I like to see others making good points (mostly 'cause it means I don't have to come up with them myself!) and if someone says something I agree with or I think good then I praise them for it.

As for Rune, I keep attacking him because I think he's suspicious. He has still not said anything constructive. He claims it is because everyone keeps jumping on him. OK, so defend yourself once and move on. We'll jump on you less if you show us something useful.

Now, I know that it is difficult to do, but I really think this double lynch idea could work for us. The more Volo speaks the more I move into the camp that says maybe, just maybe, he isn't what he says he is. I would love for him to be a known innocent, and what luck we have in that we can prove it without killing him! Is anyone interested in this? If not I'll be quiet about it but it doesn't do us any harm and it may do us a lot of good.

So few have spoken so far toDay. It's worrying really, and especially bad that Legate is away as he's a strong suspect to quite a few people. Let's just hope more turn up soon. I'll be around for a while yet.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote