View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 07:59 AM   #251
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
It comes out of nowhere. You haven't even mentioned me so far the whole day, except when you founded your suspicion of Brinniel on my, apparently wolvish, comments. Your explanations for the vote consist exclusively of Day One stuff, you seem to have intentionally ignored what I've said on Day Two.
Altogether this is, I'm afraid to say it, very wolvish.
Exactly and that was why I reffered to my Day 1 suspicion of you. . . Plus it was a matter of me having to vote with no real top-suspect, so I chose a few people and read through most of their post and that was the best case I saw.

When you are pretty much lost (as i did say I was) and are forced to vote so long before deadline then these things happen.

I still think the case is alright though. . . . I grant you that it is not the best in the world, but definitly alright.

Edit:

Sorry I miss read Mac's post and therefor my reply might seem weird.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote