View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 06:57 AM   #249
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Yet I did so when I was a wolf in Oddwen's game...
Yeah and no matter which other thing Brinniel would have chosen as something she did not think a wolf would do, we could find an example that shows that a wolf actually did do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
It's the badness of its reasoning.
Do I really have to listen to stuff like this?

Non has pointed out what about my reasoning for Mac was so awful that it has to tricker my death!

Other people voted for random people with far less reasoning than I, but I guess that matters not.

I am also suprised that you talk about bad reasoning when you, yourself cannot recognise my retracted vote as self-preservation and presents it as something suspiciouse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Now we could actually do this just on it's own, except that it's rather a waste either way. I personally would like to see Rune go down with him as he has so far toDay said not one constructive thing. His posts have either been a defense of himself or jumping on the theories of others
Me defensive? That sure is strange and wolfish!

Maybe if half of the crew had not jumped on my bag with drawn knifes I would be less defensive and maybe then I would also have the extra energy to actually direct some of my focus on others.

You guys are giving the wolves so much space to hide with this joint case and normally I am alright at picking out wolfish attacs on me, but you are all saying the same things.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote