View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:10 PM   #335
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I need to go now, and I'm not sure what to do. The Nogrod bandwaggon is rolling, and as someone with two votes I suppose it would be canniest for me to join it, but I'm just not convinced. The only thing that feels different about him to me, is that he didn't flood-post on the first day, and in a village this size, I'm quite grateful...

As I said before, I'm going to have to try to find wolves more by instinct, which I don't really like doing. Two players which I have felt uncomfortable about are Gurthang and Celuien. Neither have garnered any votes so far, however, so it would be a wasted vote to go for either of them. I think retaliatory voting is naff, but I know I'm innocent and I think Nogrod is quite probably innocent, so the only option is
++ODDWEN
who I think is living up to the first part of her name and is more likely to be a wolf than Nogrod.

Last edited by Lalaith; 05-15-2006 at 03:11 PM. Reason: putting Oddwen's name on a seperate line
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote