View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 04:12 PM   #66
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Sting

I would no doubt go- "Remember, all I am offering is the truth..." ...er, yeah, um, left. I'd bring along none of my school buds since they despise the books so. But I would bring my best friend Ivy and her cousin Charleigh since for Halloween we all went as hobbits (I was Merry, Charleigh was Pippin, and Ivy was Frodo). And I'd bring my dog if that was allowed, and if I could I'd bring Bearito, the pony I ride at my riding lessons (who is also the only pony there that actually listens to me when I tell him to do stuff [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ).
Then we'd all go to live in either Bree with the hobbits (Nob! YAY!), or Rohan if it's before the Uruk-Hai are created. That Westfold level in the TTT game for Playstation 2 has me kinda freaked about the Uruks coming and setting everything on fire and stuff. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Or maybe I'd convince the Rohirrim to let me join their little army. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote