View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #328
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Why's everybody so jumpy? Mnemo, for one, as Nerwen pointed out. And Sally too? Who's really been threatening to lynch her? And Mnemo has got about as many defenders as accusers.

Mnemo and Sally's little exchange is interesting. Awkward, sort of, and makes me raise my eyebrows. Not sure what to make of it, though. Sally seems innocent since she continues that joke a bit over the top (I'm not sure if she'd dare to do that as a wolf) but Mnemo is a bit more worrying case. I mean, the carefulness in which she states that Sally can or can not answer is slightly weird...

Morsul, you seem more and more innocent to me all the time, but I will change my opinion if you keep posting such horribly long quotes!

Sally's case on Brinn is quite interesting and I can see it having some merit. Although, if Brinn seems suspicious to me, she's most probably innocent because when she's guilty I never suspect her...

Nienna, I was sort of torn about Nog and Roa, because at first it looked so fabricated (because although they always quarrell, it's normally not this rash and blind) and then not so much... I wanted to give them more time to get a better picture of them, although back by the end of the Day I was thinking that everybody should "get more time" as much as them so I considered voting Nogrod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
She is being wishy/washy with her suspicions and it seems like trying very hard to not look like a wolf.
No, if I really was a wolf I would be thinking what kind of impression I'm giving and truth be told the whole thing hasn't crossed my mind until now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
All I have on Lommy right now is to say her Boro-radar is still in perfect working condition. But, I'm surprised you're really not being so flippy-floppy, have I really become that predictable to you or are you a more confident wolf?
Predictable? Nope. If you remember, last time we played I was quite sure you were a wolf, you got lynched and you weren't one. This time I just feel pretty confident about your innocence, I'm not certain I'm right, but it's generally easier for me to read you than many others.

edit: xed with whole page 9
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote