View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #1128
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
OK, my save is filled. I tried to answer Hadith...to say that the King would be more than willing to help but there are real practical problems that prevent that. I got my geography stuff out of page 92 of Fonstead's atlas. Secondly, I've tried to give a lead in to the female orcs. Dorran said the orcs should die but that he might reconsider if he understood what they were doing out there on the plain. Conceivably, if any of the female orcs heard this, they might be willing to come forward and try to explain to save their lives.

Could we do this? Have a vote.....and the vote is death. But then one or more female orcs comes out of the bushes to talk. I'll put up a save for Azhar to go off with the kids once the sentence of death is given. She doesn't want them to see what will happen.....

If you like this, who wants to do the post where the vote is death? It could be from the perspective of any character...one who likes it, one who doesn't or one who has mixed feelings. (Even from the perspective of an orc!)

P.S. It's vaguely possible that Ellessar's troops could arrive at the end and help us out of a jam if those reinforcements show up after we killed the others. A nice eucatastrophe or whatever they call it....
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.

Last edited by Tevildo; 07-08-2007 at 01:54 PM.