Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 09:43 PM   #98
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Tolkien

Galadel gazed at the elf who had just entered the room. From his clothing you would not have percieved that he was an elf, but he was. The elf seemed terribly familiar. Wondering who he was, Galadel crossed over to the bar, all the while with her gaze fixed on the elf.

Galadel ordered some ale, and then sat down on a bar stool. Ske saw the elf glance over at her as he talked with the other guests. The female elf could not place this other elf, though she was very sure that she had seen him before.

'I wonder why he is wearing such dark and strange taveling clothes,' thought Galadel. Picking up her ale, Galadel began to slowly sip her drink, with her gazed fixed all the while on the elf across the room.

[ December 05, 2002: Message edited by: Galadel Vinorel ]
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll