View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #686
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
So I went to do my analysis on Rikae. For the most part she comes across as innocent. And it's my experience that when she comes off innocent she's really a wolf. I also didn't like her votes. She admits that her vote for phantom would be a throw away vote and then does it anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Hm, so apparently the narration will indicate when the cursed is turned - the ModGod has spoken. In that case, there really is no reason to go lynching Steve now.
I don't really want to vote for BG, since as far as I'm concerned she's done just as little to show she's a wolf as to show she isn't - but I still might vote for her for plain old lack of participation and sleeping under the reindeer. My other suspects are Nerwen, but I still think it's quite likely what she said was IC banter and I wouldn't like to lynch her for that; Phantom, but he hasn't explained himself and it would be a throwaway vote anyway, and Wilwa, simply because of the way she seemed to be trying to stir up suspicions around Boro's remarks while keeping her hands clean, so to speak, but again, that would be a throwaway.
Quote:
I'm not going to vote BG because, well, it seems a little harsh at this point. The point about not participating has been made, and I don't see her as especially wolfish. I also don't see much purpose in voting for Steve: he hasn't had a chance to explain his "hint", and, if it was, he's on our side for now and we'll know when he isn't. Instead, I'm just going to do something that really should be done more often on day Ones everywhere:

++the phantom

For being the phantom.

Yeah. That felt good.

And then Day 2 she does another throw away? Now I'm no experienced player by any stretch of the imagination, but this just seems wrong. I would expect a more experienced player to not throw away their votes two days in a row.

Quote:
Nope, don't really buy the theory that Autume's a wolf.

Don't buy the theory that Mac's a wolf.

Definitely don't buy the theory that Steve is a wolf.

I, however, am the wolfiest wolf that ever howled at the moon, therefore:

++Rikae

Seriously, I really hope toMorrow we can focus a little attention into the dark corners of this village, instead of on the over-examined and probably innocent loudmouths - and I have a novel to finish, so tschüss.
Edit: x-ed with all posts from #682