View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #25
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Well there are many handy euphemisms so that shouldn't be a problem. Speaking of "language", here's an old clip I stumbled across, which is extremely funny and very educational: the late, great Frank Zappa appearing on Crossfire Chatting is seriously old school though, it's been many years since I last sat foot on one of those pages. Once I did try to log in on the BD-chat to have a look but couldn't somehow. It would be fun to have some less restricted conversations with people from around here though and I might give it a go again if there's anything going on in there.
Zappa--now there's someone who is seriously serious old school. Almost unbelievable that that argument was going on in 1986. It is possible to call Tolkien seriously old school, so we're probably in good company.

It would be great fun and really interesting to see some of the newer Downers in chat. It's not like the chat room is an old folks' home.