Thread: 1001 reasons...
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2004, 02:30 AM   #63
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
-I think I'll have to eventually fall in love with and marry a Tolkien fan, for two reasons: I don't think anyone who's not already a fan would be able to stand me, and yes, I do think I'll remain a fan, since I stick with things to the bitter end, and I can't think of anything more flattering and romantic than being someone's Luthien, and no one other than a Tolkien fan would understand or value that.
That has been in my list of "the traits my husband must have" ever since I became a fan. If my best friends cannot relate to me, I would not have my husband be ignorant as well. Oh well, I'm too young too even think of that...

Oh, wait. I forgot that my husband is once a High King of the Noldor. Ereinion, I call him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

-You are amazed at your dad who has just started reading RotK because he can actually analyze it and "foretell" what will happen. And you actually have fun discussing the book with him.

-You have created your own life story as a Middle-Earth character and it fits quite perfectly into the stories.

I have... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-The White Lady of Lindon-
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote