View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:45 AM   #230
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Question Une question.

Let's say it's late DAY 1, and you're the Seer. The person you dreamt of is likely (but doesn't yet look guaranteed) to be lynched. How far, exactly, would you go to save that person? Would you post like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I don't really want to lynch Huin toDay, I've gotten a general innocent vibe from him.
Quote:
So who would I be willing to vote? I get good vibes from Greenie, Rikae and Brinn, and pretty good vibes from Shasta and Huin.
Quote:
Yeah. I really don't think [Huin]'s a wolf.
Even if that person was all but lynched, would you make posts like this?
Quote:
I'm pretty sure you are. Sorry. Hope you have a good time in the Dead Thread.
I'd go on a limb and say it would be remiss of me as a Seer on DAY 1 to make comments like this when hardly any vote has been cast yet:
Quote:
Yeah, I gotta say, this is pretty paranoid. I wouldn't describe you [Huin] as playing "loud and bold", at least not in the way that I meant it. You're more of a "persistent pusher" than a "big bold moves" player, in my opinion. You definitely are eye-catching, but I've thought you came across on the innocent side so far toDay.
(This was posted three hours and 33 minutes before the deadline (and the only vote on the board was my Nilping.))

Also, if Lottie were interested in saving dreamt-innocent hS, she would have voted for either me or Form, who at that point had 2 votes to hS's three.

What to make of this...?
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote