View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #131
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well then, going through in order of appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
My problem is that this is the ONLY point he has against me, and yet he claims that he is absolutely convinced I'm a wolf. The fact that he has to look for reasons to lynch me is evidence of the fact that HE HASN'T GOT ANY.
No. It's "evidence" of the fact that I will not use such reasons - but can't put them aside either as a decent villager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
I don't read much into Roa's misnumbering the wolves. It wouldn't get her very far as a wolf, in my opinion, and I think she's quite savvy enough to know that.
"Get her very far"? What do you mean? It would be handy for a wolf against D1 randomness, twisting the scales just that little to her favour if people were not sure (and she would be suspected). I think she's savvy enough to know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchie
Roa's number slip seems odd, but I think if she were a wolf trying to mislead us she would have chosen something which couldn't have been proved false that easily.
You're missing the point Pitch and honestly I don't get what you mean... It's not whether she's "proven wrong" with the numbers, but the image she's trying to convey of her not knowing the number of wolves around eg. meaning she has not been discussing the others last Night & not knowing exactly who the other wolves are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie on me saying people could use their little grey cells
he's basically saying "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a baddie". I don't like that.
No. I'm saying nothing like that. I'm saying an ordo can use her/his grey cells and see. Being blind is not the same thing as being a baddie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I mean, I'd be laughing my butt off right now if I were in his position.
Which position might you be hinting at? So have you realised why I'm after you and speak the truth here?

If you mean the cobbler, sorry, you got it wrong. The cobbler is needed later in the game so suicidality is not their trademark early on. Heh Roa, no "seer-revealment" coming forwards. An innocent doesn't do that unless there is a real seer in danger from that innocent's POV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
reading Nog's #80 and #91 right after each other, Nog is either confused, or twisting his own points.
I think a few of you have read my posts in an interesting way. What I said was that I didn't like the two (Roa and Nerwen) jumping on Boro's perfectly reasonable thoughts - like they were trying to make him look suspicious for that. And then I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Btw. I'm not too interested in you suspecting or just disagreeing with Boro.
Meaning that it was the same to me whether they (well Roa at that point, so it's singular) say they just disagreed or suspected him as there clearly was an attempt to make him look bad (so whichever she claimed she was meaning bore no consequence to one's judgement on her - like anyone saying "I'm innocent" means nothing).

Blahh... I'm clearly lagging too far behind to ever catch you...

A short pause, then reading the rest that has come in and hopefully some actual discussion.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote