View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 03:56 PM   #247
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Naturally, it all could go down a totally different route.

Let's say Nilp is the Seer who panicked - or for some other reason - decided to go on some dashingly daring game? That is not totally out of question.

Or maybe Greenie is just a really smart wolf who fools us all? (In that case I'd say she'd deserve victory)

Maybe Lommy's lament at the end of D3 - which felt quite convincing - was actually her plot trying to steer away those few who might have suspected her on D4, or at least make them hesitate just enough to save her from the ropes?

Or: while my reason keeps reminding me, that Legate is the most believable wolf-candidate, but in the back of my mind there is this nagging voice saying, "Maybe you're wrong? Maybe he's just short on time (as he has said) or something and the rest is just conjecture?".

Well, four minutes...

Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote