View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #345
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sally did a vote count today and has yet to share some of her own thoughts. Yesterday she kidded around until others set the field, from which she chose me (and Brinn). For anybody else, this would be suspicious, but for Sally, it's different. She needs to be watched, though. Like Rikae, I'd like to hear what she meant with wraiths taking advantage of me trying to save myself.

What still nags me about Beregond is his bandwaggony vote yesterDay. Other than that, he's not very suspicious. He points out his newbieness a bit too much, though - something packmates could have told him to do.

Lari has been constrained by time yesterDay, but I wonder whether she couldn't have used the time she had more productively. She only makes a list before her vote and the opinions given in there leave to be desired. She admitted to that later, but that doesn't make it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Lommy: For reasons stated before.
What were those?

She later likes to vote Lommy but goes for Durelin to avoid a double lynch. Note that she, even though time was available, did not retract after she knew there were none. ToDay she complains about the voting yesterDay.

She's suspicious, but I wouldn't vote for her until she posted more.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote