View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #339
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
++Aganzir

I still think her style is a curious mixture of her relaxed, bantery and nit-picky ordo-style and her careful, detached wolf-style - exactly what I'd expect from her after a long pause from being a wolf. (Obviously, she can't go back to her previous wolf-style because it'd make people raise eyebrows, but she might subconsciously partly latch back to it.) Also, she tends to get annoyed at me but she feels jumpier than normally.

And if you want me to, I can admit this vote is also partly because I currently feel we two just can't play ww together, at least not this way. And I wouldn't be sorry at all to see her go before she can look at my posts with a magnifying glass and unleash the Infernal Inquisition. I think I'm being quite horrible to her, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm simply writing what I feel right now.

If we're both alive toMorrow I hope we can be more civil to each other...

edit: xed with Sally and Menel
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote