View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #332
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Elaborate.
I won't. I think it was clear enough. You're starting to annoy me, in every single ww game we play together you're all the time keeping on at me like on no one else and whenever you play I can't play without having a personal Spanish Inquisition demanding me to elaborate on everything. Really, I'm starting to wonder if we should stop playing ww together as we always end up quarreling and I can't say I find it enjoyable.

Nogrod's thing on Durelin just goes plain weird, I must say I haven't understood it at any point and now it goes too far. However, it goes so far that I don't think it's even wolvish. I think he's simply a silly ordo who has drunk too much wine tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
This may be a stupid question, but were you talking about Lommy or Greenie here? I want to say the latter, but I'm not actually sure..
Oh, obviously about me.

I should vote very soon but I can't decide if I should vote Brinn, Agan or Greenie. I wish I had stronger suspicions... Really. If I vote Agan, I feel silly because it might be more of annoyance than of suspicion. If I vote Greenie, I feel silly because I think my suspicion of her has mostly come of others calling her suspicious. If I vote Brinn, I feel silly because her posts have had a rather innocent tone lately.

edit: xed with Mac
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote