View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #671
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
" I was an idiot too.... " the boy added the as they led the pony round to the stables, "but you are right it was too horrible to say at the time and then .... It was very wrong of me to blurt it out to a stranger".

Carantilion grimaced at the memory then perked up a little, "But Aunt Mithalwen doesn't seem to think we are so bad .. at least not yet" he amended cautiously, "she actually seems pleased to see us... so maybe Cir, we should try... not to annoy her too much and by the time we go back they might think they had imagined that we were awful... probably not Erestor though.. I don't think he will ever forgive us. " He grinned, some mischief could not be regretted.

"Mithalwen - well she is as old as the hills of course ... nearly as old as Ada, but at least she has a sense of humour... it might not be so bad, especially now you are speaking to me again. I reckon that if we don't give her too much trouble she will give us a lot more freedom. What do you think - it might even be fun?"

He paused and looked around the stable yard .... "That's odd, there doesn't seem to be anyone around. Must be all inside".