View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #78
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Thumbs up

MRI today....ugh.....wonder if the technician saw flowers and Hobbits in my head?

After my MRI, my mother and I did some shopping, and one of my purchases was a Beanie Baby Bear named "Blossom" (Hmmm...what was I thinking of?) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] As far as purple, my irises are still growing, and I have some lighter purple Pincushion flowers...which are practically buried under the daylilies, daisies, Johnny-jumpups (latter also a bit of purple), and Gladiolus.

No Moonflowers or Morning Glories yet, but I'm a tad impatient. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

(LOL--I just realized the green hand icon has-- [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] A GREEN THUMB!!)

Be nice to me...I had a needle stuck in my arm today..... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

We HATES needles, yes we does..... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote