View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:10 AM   #254
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Asta had expected Rollan to be more impressed by the scrap, with its evidence of some scheme involving Aldarion, and was quite put out. Also, having keyed herself up for dramatic revelation, it took her a moment to adjust to this new and somewhat embarrassing subject.

True, there was a corner of Asta's mind that found it most gratifying that Coldan and Aldarion had been about to fight a duel over her– well, practically a duel, anyway. But she was not about to let Rollan guess this corner existed, and she knew he would, if she had to describe the fight in any detail. For all his easy-going ways, the comedian never missed much.

"Last night? Ah... you must mean what happened in the Common Room? I'm not sure. It seems Coldan and Aldarion had words... but you see it was all over by the time I got there. Of course," she added, as the manner of her own entrance was another thing she preferred to forget, "I don't know what other people may have been telling you. People do exaggerate so, don't they?"

Last edited by Nerwen; 05-12-2011 at 08:16 AM.