View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #29
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Aldarion glanced out of the window beside his writing desk, his attention swayed by the sound of crunching gravel and low murmuring.

"What took you so long?" he heard Brinn admonish. "Where have you been?"

Well finally they're back! Do they really have such little respect for rehearsals? Aldarion shoved aside his editing work and hopped out of the window to join the troop in the inn courtyard.

"Therian, Harrenon, freshen him up a bit, if it can be managed," ordered Brinn. "We start in a quarter of an hour."

Aldarion groaned, turned around, and walked back to his window and reached through it to grab the script on his desk. I may as well work on this travesty a bit while I wait. The dragon's death scene needs to be rewritten from the roots up I would say. I mean really- Fram throws a rock that knocks one of Scatha's teeth down his throat which then stabs through his stomach and causes him to bleed to death? Even if true, it's ridiculously anticlimactic.