View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 05:39 PM   #235
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
I would definitely have played more WW games in the last decade, had I been anticipating this warm, cozy happiness as part of it--while the THRILL of the game is certainly in the not knowing and adrenaline, it can be weary, and that has definitely factored in my sparse playing the past several years.

(Also a factor was the job, and I think it is a great sign that the job I am in now doesn't drain me so much that WW feels like too much work--the fact that it's been quiet and I've been able to overplay at work is just a bonus).

On a far less cozy note, I did not do the math as a Living player as to how dire things were getting from a numbers standpoint, but the fact that Nilp drew attention to it was factor in my trust--though, as ye Hallowed ones have made me more aware, his timing is equally devilish if he's a Cobbler.

Kath, Mac, and Legate seem a fairly concensus "core" Wolfpack. Pitch's throwaway Day 1 vote for Kath remains an argument in favour of him being the 4th, but that's probably just me being biased in favour of my own arguments. Shasta, Sally, and Rikae all look darker to me than they did, but I sort of think Shasta might be the Ranger, Sally a railroaded, last-standing, Ordo, and Rikae the Wolf. I agree with my Living self that Greenie and Lommy look innocent--and I like the Greenie is a Seer arguments here. I guess that would leave Brinn as the last Ordo in my reckoning, which feels right.

If Nilp is NOT the Beast Hunter, then I incline to slot Brinn into that role--or may she's the Ranger and Shasta the Beast Hunter.