Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:46 PM   #339
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
And in the end it came down to Eomer and Theodred debating the nature of the non-covalent attraction between chocolate pudding and a metal spoon.
What the hell was going on in my subconscious that night???

Anyways, have a new dream to report. Eomer (again) was walking with Aragorn. Aragorn was explaining how Rohan got corrupted. Eomer wanted to know the name of the evildoer who did this to his country, but Aragorn would not say. His elusive answers kept riling Eomer up. Finally, Aragorn dramatically revealed the name Saruman. "Saruman!" exclaimed Eomer, "But I have met him before! That was the name of an old servant of a lord who was passing by. He must have posed that way to trick us! He is not a servant at all then!"

Judging by this entry and the last one, my subconscience thinks Eomer is not a very bright lad.