Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:10 AM   #326
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I feel almost dirty and wish to never sleep again after my dream last night. It has been a very long time since I was graced with a LOTR dream, most of my dreams have involved Jurassic Park and my inability to stay away from that blasted Isla Nublar, but when my LOTR dreams come back they come back with a vengeance.

But to the dream itself. A viking Grima Wormtongue was determined to get the Ring away from Frodo and Sam (the Ring being in Sam's keeping at the time). So, Grima sets off into Mordor to find these wayward Hobbits. He manages to capture Sam and proceeds to seduce him. Clearly Sam's love for Rosie Cotton was not enough to save him from that stud Grima. As Grima is getting ready to take the Ring from the now willing Sam, Frodo, in a manly sort of way, jumps down and snatches the Ring away before Grima can get it. And then in an even more manly way he prances away with Sam chasing him crying, "He's really not that evil Mr. Frodo."

Meanwhile I am trying to help Peter Jackson make a better LOTR movie. In doing so I take away his budgeting and refuse to let him use CGI. Then he shows me the non-CGI of Shelob, who looks like a black muppet. And somehow a Jim Henson spider muppet seems like a better idea than a more realistic looking CGI spider.