View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:53 AM   #338
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Oh, thanks. Well, I'd go for it, only I'm afraid if it wouldn't be too long? Of course, the longer, the more fun - and I don't think it will be any problem in appearing twice in the same chain since you wouldn't know what pictures or descriptions were between your two turns - but the way the last one went, it might take as well half a year to do something like that... It would probably need everyone to really post on time, mainly for the mod's sake, because not everyone can really 100% check the Downs for several months every two or three days...

Anyway, I'd like to participate in the next game as well, if there will be a place (though if someone who is new or wasn't here for long wanted to join and there weren't enough space, I might skip this turn), and if someone wants to mod, of course. If no one wanted, I could eventually take this burden myself, but it would be really only in the worst case...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote