Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004, 02:23 PM   #276
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

I remember my dreams very rarely... So both of these are pretty old, dating back to the months right after FOTR was released...

1. It was December 16, 2001 when I had this dream. I went to bed very excited because when I woke up in the morning, FOTR would be open. I had a dream that my friends and I wnet to see the movie. The screening room was very fancy with red velvet on the seats and all, but on the outside, it looked just like my local theater. I don't remember the details of the movie that I watched, save that none of the characters were anything like anyone from LOTR, but the movie was FOTR that we were watching. Nothing in the plot had anything to do with LOTR, either...But as I left the theater at the end, I said, "That was such an awesome movie!" Go figure, I certainly don't get it.

2. This one happened after I saw FOTR. It was daytime in the city, a place that my mind created only for the purpose of my dream, because it sure wasn't anything like any city I've ever been to... Anyway, suddenly it got very dark outside and all the lights went out. I ran out of my apartment and down the street, along with 8 other teens my age, none of whom I recognized. I knew that this one guy was Frodo, even though none of us looked anything like the characters. So we were all running down the street and I knew that we were running from black riders, even though I never caught a glimpse of any of them. And then we came to this bridge and the frodo-kid fell off and completely disappeared and I knew that I had the Ring...And then I woke up. It wasn't a very scary dream despite being chased by black riders, and I'm still, to this day, wondering exactly what it meant.