View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 12:28 PM   #164
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I would like to see this game wrapped up by Monday or Tuesday of next week. Counting today, that gives us 5 days.

Niluial, Durelin, Lyra, and Cami – please get posts on which finish the battle between the Men/Shiriff’s and the Resistors. Use Tim and Falco as you wish, as they have defaulted from the game by not posting within a 2 week time period.

I will then have the Men hightail it away from the area – going to join Sharku’s group directly, I think, in hopes of wreaking more havoc on the horrid Hobbits. This should take one wrap-up post from me.

Arvedui – feel free to put a post on about what Brass is going to do, since Olo is now dead.

Cami you should then probably due a wrap up post that gets the Resistors on their way back to Tookland and has them meet up with Pippin.

Lyra – can you then due a final post for the game – where Josh and Hob (You may use Tim and Falco, too – see my note above).

Durelin – let Lyra know if your character should be mentioned as joining in the Battle of Bywater. Or do a post where Dury says he wants to go – even better!

[ October 24, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]