View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #262
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Some points from the read-in...

This new game-mechanic is proving to be really challenging. To be truthful, I have to say I’m a bit uneasy with all this open support I seem to have (well, seemed to have anyway earlier on the Day). It easily makes me ponder whether there is some buttering-up going on. But on the other hand one wouldn’t like to get all those who trust you to get annoyed with you by suspecting their trust in a game where you need confidence-votes to stay alive.

Lottie had some good points on Eönwë and I’m not to sure his answers were that confidence-arousing. Especially what he said on Nienna.

I do appreciate Nerwen’s level-headedness.

I’d be one of those who’d not automatically count on the wolves to vote in a certain pattern. But giving my two cents on it anyhow.

I think it’s clear an early voter-wolf could easily vote one of her/his fellows without looking too bad but still making possibly a crucial vote saving the mate’s neck (and I’m talking about these first Days here – later it might be different), but if it felt to that wolf there was support enough s/he could easily let the mates without a vote as well. In the end there sure is some pressure even with this game dynamics if it looks like a mate is in danger of being lynched. Izzy’s fast rise in the tallies in the end of the Day1 does actually raise my eyebrows. I need to check closer as to what actually happened as soon as I get through the remaining thread.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote