View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #254
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Of Form. I can see where the suspicion comes from but,

- Could anyone knowing him even a wee-bit think he would knowingly go and post on the thread during the Night while conversing with his packmates (and possibly planning that trick)? It just doesn't fit my image of him.
- His votes of confidence were clearly to those others who posted prematurely, and if he's innocent - and as he is the D1-hater I know - it would sound pretty straightforward from him. In general I could see some "goodwill" forming in an innocent towards others who have screwed up like himself...

I'm not saying he should not be suspected and I'd like to hear what he says toDay, but let's ponder these factors as well.

What I find a bit disconcerting is that more or less everyone seems to be assuming that Fea and wilwa are innocent by default. Well I tend to think them more innocent than not, but not by default or think it somehow self-evident.

Did Fea actually ever elaborate why she gave her two Simon-votes as pluses to wilwa?

EDIT: X'd with Fea...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote