View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:30 AM   #259
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The Living, on this Day.

Nerwen
Shastanis Althreduin
satansaloser2005
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Lalaith
Legate of Amon Lanc
Eönwë
Brinniel

=8

It can't be 4-4 because in that case the game would have ended when I died.

So it's either 5-3 (innocents vs. evil) or better.

5-3 would mean the EW has not succeeded - or tried - to turn herself a wolf on two of the Nights, or then that one or two of the wolves have been killed during the Night (isn't that impossible if there was no double-death during the Night aka. the Hunter involved?). I think the rules should be checked - and the odd "sound-effects" in the Nightly narrations might have something to do with all this?

As I don't believe it is any better than 5-3, the village better not lynch an innocent toDay - and if we can, we should try to help prevent that.

That said, I'm not going to be able to hang around up to the DL as I need to wake up really early toMorrow - and the DL really is 3AM. So sorry, but I can't help in the DL action toDay.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote