View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:50 AM   #28
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Perhaps I wasn't clear. In a 1/1 situation in theory the dead could swing a win in either direction. I'm just wondering if a tie is still an automatic win.
Ah. I would think so, but Mister Mod can elaborate, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Hello all. Well, I'm initially in favour of no-lynch today. I see some arguments against this posted already, but they only seem applicable to normal games imo. A lynch today would be even more random than normal games - at least in those we can presume some level of cooperation between the baddies and look for the tiniest hints. Here it just seems like a shot in the dark, and killing off a gifted would have a greater impact at this stage than killing a wolf (if these roles have indeed been filled yet).
That's pretty much what I was getting at. Like I said, only a 1/16 chance of making a dent in the wolves. Not an ideal scenario.But not voting still chafes.
Did we ever clarify if the Wizard and the newly-created wolf have communicated? I would still lean toward the negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
To be fair with the mechanic of wolves being created at random times by the evil wizard we have no real knowledge of how many wolves we have at any given time plus people who were once considered iron clad innocent could be evil the next day. While I understand looking for sudden changes in behavior it seems to me we'll never have a clear grasp on who the bad guys really are because we won't even know how many.
Knowing that each Night might (or might not) have given us a new wolf to deal with really will make it tough.