View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:59 AM   #18
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
1. Has the wolf had a change to talk to the Evil Wizard yet? They can pm during the Night phase, but the choice is also made during the Night phase. If the wolf is flying blind, we might look to see shifts in behavior or attitude toMorrow, after the Evils have had a chance to talk to one another. We should be keeping an eye out for shifts in attitude towards other players in general, actually - the Gifteds probably won't have as much reason to change how they behave towards specific individuals.
Yes, I think the potential shifts in behavior in general are going to be one of the most relevant indicators - something we should pay attention to, especially given the fact that we can't be certain about roles of the dead people. That's actually what worries me the most, correct me if I am wrong, but does it mean that until we get some come-back from the Dead thread (or figure something out through the empowering-voting system like in Kuru's last game), we won't really get any info about who were those who died anyway. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
2. Our chances of hitting either a baddie or a Gifted are really low toDay, which means this might be one of the few situations in which a no lynch Day One makes sense. Plus, since there aren't many wolves, they'll have to be a lot less careful about pack behavior, which means one of our standby clues won't come into play at first.
Numerically, it might make sense, if the village can agree on this. On the other hand, Morsul has a point in saying that the odds won't necessarily change very much. But I am all for at least considering that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I'm usually averse to a no-lynch on general principles. As it is, we have, presumably, a Good Wizard, a Gifted, an Evil Wizard, and a wolf. A 2/16 chance of hitting one of the baddies or one of the good guys. Better than usual chance of innocent blood on Day One.
Wait, why better, if normally it is, say, 3/16? (Like in a village which has the average three Wolves.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
So, I see people are wondering about the possibility of lynching a Wizard. Well:
But I assume that means that when lynched, the Wizard in question won't die, which would just give away to the other Wizard who they are. So in a way, it is kind of the same thing.

I'm off for a while, but I'll be back later, nice to see some activity here. I mean, for Day 1, impressive...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote