View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 04:18 AM   #275
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Inzil, I made Áforglaed respond to Ladavan. Plus I realised I didn't ask you whether Ladavan gives the vibe of a soldier. So in the post, I wrote Áforglaed's last reaction with the idea that there is something that might prompt him to think Ladavan might also be a soldier (since the topic came up). But if you think there shouldn't be anything, I can edit it back to just asking about Ladavan's occupation (but he would still make the remark about not fighting the Dunlendings anymore).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories