View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #3163
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, Nogrod. Thanks for the tips and thoughts.

Hmph. That's not fair to hit the ball back in my court at this interval of the conversaiton. So not fair. I'll do what I can. I am currently not home...but I will try to write something over the course of the next day or two. I don't think I can do it tonight.

I think I am liking just writing these individual posts as opposed to a PM post. And don't worry about there being monologues. I will write only what I think Thornden would say without trying to draw it out to make a post 'long enough', whatever length that may be. And in a real conversation, usually a person will wait until the other is finished speaking. However, that being said, if in any post that I write you think that Athanar would interrupt if you had a choice, tell me so, and I can edit it accordingly. I have no problem in getting rid of part of a post if your character would stop the flow earlier.

-- Folwren