View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 10:32 AM   #299
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Boro my only concern is FormerForm’s confirmation comes after your post and mine.

The question is if it’s confirming your interpretation or my vote.
I believe that has been answered, by FormerForm in #287

Ok, I'm going to have to start being a good guest, because people expect it of you on your birthday, but I'm also concerned with this eerie quiet. I think we have to make use of Form only being here for one day and there's still a message to decipher.

Seeing as we can ask him questions still and I'm stuck on the entire message, let's try to solve it one quote at a time.

Ghost!Form is your message in Post 276 referring to information the innocent dead have learned about Day 2 voting?

My thinking here is if you were referring to Day 1's voting you would have used the same quotes that you used in the first message. And in your 2nd quote "elected" appears again.