View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:30 AM   #289
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
Pitch has made some strange arguments against Huin but I don't believe anyone should read into this.
Because you know Huin isn’t part of your pack?

Quote:
I know there is a deadline but if I am not prompted to vote as per the rules I read somewhere can i abstain from voting? I'd hate to see an innocent villager lynched on account of our misguided voting, who is to say that these creatures will even strike again anyway?
The rules say it. The only good thing or rather less bad thing, this post comes before Sally’s no one vote but it’s notable they’re in lockstep on day one and two vote wise.

121 Sorimon is in Sally’s no read pile

Quote:
Appologies for my scarce posts, I should have more time for this game in the coming days.

Of course, everyone can trust me! The meta gaming really gives me a free pass .

I can follow this line of thinking and it does make sense to me, Huin does seem suspicious to me but I do not know if this is just his aggressive playstyle, I feel most people would aggressivley defend their life if they can but Huin also appears (at least to me) to favour shifting blame to others.

Wouldn't it be likely the wolves will follow the first votes on day one? After the first votes wovles can more safely vote without having to hold their vote to save a fellow wolf. If someone voted with a bandwagon there is still safety in the large group.

I can't be certain of anything but I hope Huin is on our side as he seems like a powerful ally.

That said I'm just going to lock in my vote for [high]++Lottie[/highlight] as Huins most likely packmate (if he is one of them) in my mind.
Then there’s this. Just this post and vote stinks to high heaven I like nothing about it. Especially the vote following Sally’s lead seemingly despite suspecting her(Lottie) less than Huin?

I posted in 251 IF my interpretation of the ghost quotes is right Sorimon and Sally are definitely possible packmates. But this post is more speculative. In that post Kath is the last but I can’t commit to that.

So based on their three posts as well as comparing to Sally’s I find them likely packmates. The third could be Kath but again this last point is Extremely speculative.

Xed a bunch

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 04-25-2021 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Took out vote highlight in quote
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote