View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 08:03 AM   #283
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
You realise that a Wolf doing so would empower *their* bandwagon that way. And like I said, even if you were innocent, it is just plain irresponsible to vote before half of the village even showed up.
I wholeheartedly disagree. Form laid out the problem on day one lurkers getting a pass Sally has only posted like six times and only one of those had any information and included “no reads” on about half the village. Voted No One leaving exactly zero trail. Form’s death definitely implicated her especially with the ghost role(as outlined in one of my previous posts). She voted Lottie, based seemingly on her being “slightly more aggressive than usual” then Lottie is killed was she trying to off a Seer? I suspected Lottie but backed off because her last post was so emphatic I was convinced she was innocent.

Virtually nothing would dissuade me of her guilt. Even the seer reveal because it would simply be countered and then we’re down to guessing between the two anyway. That’s why the deer’s voting in post was an important part. But since I’m alone on that plan I pulled my nuclear option.

Let’s not leave out Sorimon’s Weird backwards logic vote that doubled down on Lottie following a wolf pack’s lead? Form called them both out they could’ve killed him not just for the Sally vote but to prevent him dreaming Sorimon too.

Edit: not important none of y’all gonna take the FormerForm journey with me?

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 04-25-2021 at 08:08 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote