View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:24 AM   #420
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
[QUOTE=Brinniel;485229]
Also, what has ever happened to Beren87, Raefindel, Arien, Alkanoonion, GaladrieloftheOlden, Gorwingel, and LePetitChoux? I have not seen any of them since I came back in June.
[QUOTE]

Wow! I've been missed! That's cool! But that post is 2 years old so I imagine no one even remembers me now. I have missed all my old friends here at the BD but life marches on.

I've been through many changes in the last few years. I spent a few years caring for my grandparents, Granny died in '04 and Grandpa just this September.

I now own the home I continually wearied your ears (or eyes, I suppose) telling you I so longed for (renting's the pits!).

After 14 years as a stay-at-home mom I went back to work a year ago. I work at an elementary school and love it.

My oldest graduated high school and is going to college-that thought took a lot of getting used to.

How are all of you? Mark12:30 (Helen) and I have remained close friends despite the miles and the years I've been away form the Downs. We see each other every few years ,no thanks to me. As many times and she has traveled to see me in Lothlorien, I have never been to Hobbiton to see her.