View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 01:55 PM   #35
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots Why, why encourage the fangirls now?

I think it was highly questionable and even improper to incorporate Legolas that way with the pictures of those Downers. As if we haven't done enough here at the Downs to hold the barricades against the Legoluvvers.

Why, it's enough to inspire me to start a pro-BD fan club and petition! The Truth about Lego is Out There" "Free BarrowDowners from Legolas Identity Theft!" "Stop Abuse and Impersonation Now!"

I foresee a glorious future. We shall be the Spittles--Stopping Personality Theft of Legolas Soon. The fangirls will have nothing on us! Of course, we'll need a photoshop pro to help undo all the copies of that picture! I'll talk lestat into helping us! I was okay with eyeliner, but this is a job bigger than I can tackle myself.

Oh, and, yes, while I'm posting here, I should say it's great to see those images of Child, Esty and Thenamir.

And I love Esty's costume. She is obviously a very accomplished seamstress. I'm just miffed that she didn't sew such a lovely outfit to meet me in last summer.
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote