View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #187
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
So...just me in the village right now?

I don't have as much time to go back right now as I would like, but I'll have more time when my lunch break rolls around in a few hours. So, just some thoughts to break up the silence.

Yesterday I said Cop never really committed to any suspects, except for who she votes for. Today she gives us the vote count and some thoughts on the tie-breaking votes that occurred both days
Quote:
So the overall pattern has been so similar on both days that unless Sally and Kitanna are both wolves, which at a guess is unlikely, I'm not sure what can be learned from it divorced of context. It would be interesting to look back over some past games to see if the same pattern gets repeated often.

And...I see as I write this that Kitanna's just revealed as a possible Maniac.
Also talks about going back some day looking over old games to see if a similar pattern ever occurred. She said this was just out of sheer interest, but the comment seems weird, though not especially nefarious. Just sort of pointless.

She questions my reveal most logically though. Which is good I think, given that blind faith can be very alarming and seen easily as a wolf piggy backing on a gifted reveal.

Quote:
Her suggestion that if she isn't believed everyone should vote for her is bizarre, but I can't see what benefit she would get out of it either as an innocent or as a wolf.
To clarify hen I looked at the numbers I only looked at them as far as the end of today. I never factored in the night kill and the resulting lost innocent. I only thought on the possibility that lynching me could get us a wolf, not the doom that could follow if I took down an innocent.

It doesn't look like Cop has been back since Lommy's reveal.

My opinion of Cop remains pretty much the same as yesterday. Somewhat suspicious, but not enough to warrant a vote at this time. We'll see what happens later...

Boro is another mystery to me. He's clever, especially as a wolf. Yesterday I said a wolf Boro could want to make a kill that didn't link him to the victim in a seerish way. Greenie didn't really suspect him, so that's a good kill. Lottie I don't think really had an opinion of him either.

Boro is also quick to believe both Lommy and I. Wishful thinking of an innocent? Or a piggy backing wolf? He's a crafty one and I've seen him do some pretty astounding things as a wolf. Like Sally though, he is pretty absent due to RL and it makes it harder for me to form a solid opinion since he's not really around.

If Lommy is telling the truth Shasta is innocent. And honestly, if she's lying I'd think he was innocent anyway after his vote yesterday.

That leaves Kath. We have a pretty busy village as far as RL goes. So her lack of posting doesn't bother me, but she has barely registered on anyone's radar. She's just this submarine, popping in, offering some opinions, voting, and gone. And she missed D1 vote, so we have only D2 vote. On lunch I'll look at her posts for a clue.