View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 05:18 AM   #275
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A Look at Lottie

Day 1

#6 banter post, uses leaf icon and talks about gardening:
Quote:
I'm here, I'm here! I spent a lovely morning in the garden. It's time to harden off the seeds - I have some truly delightful tomatoes, artichokes, and cabbage, not to mention the wildest looking morning glory seedling! I see I missed - oh my - three people are dead?!?
Could this have been interpreted as a seer hint? With the words "I see"? But I don't know what gardening has to do with seers?

#36, #42 suspects Greenie and agrees with Kath that Morsul's tunnel vision on Huin is bizarre. Continues about the subject in the next post.

#63 does a legate-180 on Greenie. Flipflops on Morsul, mildly suspects yours truly, says doesn't want to vote for Greenie, Pitch, or Huin.

#69 wants to lynch a quiet person in theory, but not in practice since the quiet ones are Soriman, Sally, Kath and herself.

#73 defends Huin and her defense of Huin.

#77 tries to discredit Pitch's Lottie-Kath wolf duo theory.

#80 speculation about wolf-Form.

#82 continues Morsul-Huin un-wolfpack speculation.

#85 says Sally and Form are unlikely packmates, even though she doesn't seem to suspect either per se.

#95 would prefer to vote Morsul or Pitch, but goes for Greenie.

#100 puzzling out who's left to vote.

Comments: ?? if this had been a Night2 kill, I would have said the wolves thought she dreamed of innocent Huin, but it doesn't make sense because she voted Huin on Day2 which the wolves could hardly have overlooked. Otherwise she was vaguely defending Kath, but it's hard to see that as seerish. She voted for Greenie, who we know was innocent. It's notable she talks a lot about Morsul and suspects him, even though she flipflops about him a little. Could wolf-Morsul have thought she was the seer who had dreamed of him but was trying to downplay her seerishness by adding flip-floppy counter arguments?

Day 2

#112 thinks Form's death points at Sally.

#113 explains her vote, saying she suspected Greenie more than Huin.

#116 questions Morsul about his list post and questions basically everything about it (him not having a read on Legate and myself, suspecting Sally and Kath, trusting Boro and Pitch).

#118 continues pressing Morsul but concedes he sounds more like an ordo.

#123 in reply to Boro and Sally, makes jokes about never playing "normal". Could this have been read as gifted hint?

#148 tries to discredit yours truly's Sally-Lottie wolf pack theory by defending her defense of Sally on Day1. Argues with Pitch about not being packmates with Sally and Huin.

#151, #153 yells at Morsul and Sally for having tunnel vision on her.

#158 questions Pitch about his Day1 voting.

#171 top suspects Sally and Pitch, "weird vibes" from Boro, Legate and yours truly.

#197 reminder of the dead thread vote.

#205 debates between voting Sally and Huin, votes for Huin.

#213 talks about the tie system.

#226 says she would have preferred Sally or Pitch to Huin but other people left to vote didn't seem to agree, also says she didn't want to vote for Boro.

Comments: I am again confused, to be honest. The only one she says she doesn't want to vote - Boro - is also someone she gets "weird vibes" from. As for her suspicions, Morsul is notably there again, but she seems to end up leaning innocent on him, which would be weird from a seer regarding a known wolf, unless she concluded that she can't get him lynched and she was desperate to hide from Nightly attention? Also suspects Sally and Pitch, but didn't vote either, but instead Huin. You'd think that if she'd have been the seer who had dreamed of wolf-Sally, she'd have given her the third vote and hoped some living or dead would follow her lead. You'd think wolf-Sally would think that too, even though paranoid wolf Sally or Sally getting framed seems to be a running joke in this game. Not sure what to think of that. Pitch then? Lottie suspected him throughout the Day, but nobody voted for him - and I think I may have been the only other one besides Lottie who seriously entertained the idea. So a seer-Lottie could have dreamed of a wolf-Pitch and not voted for him, because as she said, there was not enough support for the idea. This makes me want to look at Pitch closer.

Comments of comments: Lottie's death points to Pitch the most, and to a lesser degree, Sally and Morsul.

Comments of comments of comments: Also very interesting that Lottie's death seems to point at the exact same trio that Boro and Morsul think the ghost posting points at.

edit: xed with everyone! I see there's a lot but Legate and I have to be at Nogrod's in 40 minutes to have some family quality time marathorning Star Wars movies so I don't have the time to reply right now. Thanks Boro for very gallantly offering to explain the ghost stuff to me, I'll see later in the evening (European time) whether it makes sense to me or whether I think you're pulling my leg.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote