View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 04:09 AM   #270
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
My main defense against wolfdom is my early vote. A wolf can’t vote first if breaks their bandwagon power. But a vote for their own first, that scatters any plans they could have as per my last post.
To a degree, I agree. But you could be a wolf who has take the gamble that the suspicion of Sally that was in the air yesterDay will continue toDay and by voting for her early you can keep her in the spotlight instead of your fellows. Or you could be wolves with Sally and decided to bus her in an epic way because she's under too much scrutiny. I don't know. I don't like your vote, even if you're innocent, because it's too hasty. If Sally is innocent you have just done the wolves a big favour.

Also I see you're trying to explain the thing to me, but I'm still not following. Yes Form said First Day, five people, and wargs and werewolves, but why do you think they're the people who received votes?

Anyway, I'm off to read Lottie's posts to try to determine why the wolves went for her. She voted for Huin yesterDay, so that can hardly have been the reason.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 04-25-2021 at 04:13 AM. Reason: fixed typo her -> your
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote