View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 03:11 AM   #262
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
As for these accusations against me, I hope you don't think me foolish enough to kill someone suspecting me on the first night of a game. That's rather offensive, to be honest. I welcome accusations, though of course when I'm innocent, as I am now, votes not so much.
I mean, what else would you say? As was pointed out with the dead being able to talk to us it’s important to take out the seeer as soon as possible for the wolves. Even if it means losing one of their own. In fact G55’s clarification that I missed probably wasn’t by the wolves since they’d know their roles more nicely. And that’s losing you to the DT isn’t actually a loss you gain power over what information they get and the ghost can give.

So killing seerForm would limit his dreams and even if you get killed for it you get control of the DT.

In a normal game your argument would hold more water. In a game with a ghost the strategy for the wolves needs and rewards aggression.

I stand by my vote.