View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #263
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Chrome the google

Not really a question about the Downs, but couldn't find a better place to put it. Until recent times, I have been happily using Explorer, and whenever I wanted to bold/italicize/underline something of the Downs, I would click control-B/I/U, like you would on Word, and the magical square brackets would pop out. In the past several weeks, however, half the internet stopped working on Explorer, so I was forced to switch to Google Chrome. And what do I find? I happily type along, without looking at my screen, and when I post it turns out that all my bolds and italics are missing! The CTRL shortcut works in emails, but it does not work on the Downs, and it is really annoying me, as now I either have to make use of the mouse or type in the bracket code by hand. Does anyone know if Chrome has a different shortcut that works on the Downs? I think that if it doesn't, I would just have to use Explorer when I want to post.