View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #262
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Another glitch? :(

For the past 48 or so hours something has been happening with the newer posts on my computer. First of all, the names and times of the most recent post appear differently on the main page than on a forum, which in turn is different from the actual post. Secondly, some posts just wouldn't show for some reason (I just posted on the Birthday thread thinking that I'm the first one to congratulate, just to see a few posts that came hours before after I posted).

Am I the only one like this? Is it me going mad or just a problem with the computer/internet/etc?

ETA: I also noticed that on the "who's online" I'm stuck viewing one thread, even though I haven't for the past hour. Something is not right with my computer.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-22-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote