View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 03:06 PM   #181
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
1) She seemed linked to Anguirel, a known werewolf, on day one. She backed up his accusations, he backed up hers, and she put herself at risk to deflate an argument of mine that took blame off of her onto Anguirel.
Like you said, "seemed". I really wasn't, it just looked that way. As for deflation... I thought I was simply pointing out scientific fact about wolves being pack-oriented. I thought everyone knew that.

Quote:
2) She is accusing me of being a werewolf, which not only defies reason, but is something I know to be false.
I'm suspicious by nature, my friend. I don't know it to be false, but I do know that you're doing the same to me. I'm innocent, but you're insisting I'm not. Hence my wanting you to die a gruesome death as revenge.

Quote:
I've gone back and read Morm's attacks and I suppose I would be willing to give Firefoot a try.
So does that mean you're changing your vote?

I must say, with all these people thinking that Firefoot is the guilty one, I think I might be missing something. Since the phantom is as adament of his innocence as I am of mine, I think I must, for now, admit that I may be wrong about --the phantom and that everyone else is right, and ++Firefoot is a werewolf.