Thread: Resistance RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 02:29 AM   #98
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
White-Hand

Niluial’s heart stopped beating so fast, for a second she panicked and wished she had never come. Once they caught the evil men they tied them up with a thick rope. Niluial smiled a evil grin, she enjoyed capturing them. Niluial bent over to one of them and whispered in his ear “you deserve this you ugly orc-like being” and with that he spat in her face. Niluial flared up “Dury! Help me put these ropes tighter!” she hissed. Niluial and Dury tied the ropes tighter, so tight that the men found it hard to breath. Niluial smiled again and glared at the Shirriff's that spat in her face.

Once the Shirriffs had been harmed and sent off into the distance they all started packing again. They headed in a northwesterly direction. Niluial rode fast to catch up with Josh “Well done, I guess” Niluial said smiling at Josh.
“Ha, you should have seen yourself, I knew you had a temper but wow I never saw you so angry, what flared that up?” Josh asked while giggling.
Niluial leaned towards Josh and whispered “He spat in my face, it was so gross!”
“Hahaha, I am not asking anymore” He said trying to get breath in between the laughing and the talking.

[ October 26, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]