View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #3449
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I've been missing writing for this but I've found it hard to do so for a while. Mostly it's just been life, but also there seems to be a disconnect between those 'native' to this thread and those not. And I don't mean that offensively; it's only natural anyway. And it hasn't been helped of course by the fact that Nogrod has been busy, and really there's not been much action from any of the characters surrounding Athanar besides Legate's Hilderinc.

Anyway, still my own fault for not posting. I would like the storyline to continue from both sides of this new Eorl thing. Though sometimes I feel like there might be too many characters and players involved to keep up with haha...(that is, when everyone's posting)

As for Nogrod being unable to post -- from an OOC point of view it doesn't really matter who's 'mod' to me! But what do you think we should do with Athanar? Should someone else play him for the time being? But then we also have Lommy and Mnemo pretty much missing? (I mean, I have been pretty much gone myself, as well, so I am definitely not complaining just wondering)

I'm not sure what direction the thread should head in I guess is what I'm saying. We've switched back in activity to having far more characters active from the 'native Scarburg/Eorling Mead Hall' characters than 'new Eorl' characters. Obviously not a bad thing, but maybe should dictate how the thread moves forward.

I'm really in no position to make any suggestions or anything, but I just wanted to post my observations.

/rambling